This was my one piece that I felt was the one that indicated me to move on to bigger and a better piece
This piece was not finished, and I did this in order to show the ability to change or adjust the lines in the shapes.
The work in this picture is not as much in depth, but is done correctly and thoroughly.
This was my first attempt at this project, and I believe that it shows how much I've learned, or grown, just in this short period of time.
This piece also indicated me to move onto bigger and better things.
For this design, I attempted to make an optical illusion by adding circles in the middle left of the drawing. I then made the lines go back into the “space” instead of straight across. I then through in a few triangles to add more creativeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment