Friday, August 20, 2021

Self Portrait




(I could not figure out how to upload my drawing onto here, but I figured I should do the writing on here anyways)

Starting with the background, I have a baseball to represent my life revolving around it most of the time. Then on one side of my face I tried to make a self-portrait that truly looked like my appearance on the outside. Then on the other side I have everything that I like to make up my personality. To start, I have the Afghanistan flag on fire that is in the place of my eye because, from my point of view, this is the most important thing happening right now. Then, I have little representing me as a whole. I have a dog paw print, the fish to represent my Christianity, z's to show my love for sleep, and mountains with trees going up my jawline. These are all things I love. Lastly, outside of my actual head, I threw in a gaming headset and my birth year in order to cap off my self-portrait. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progression and Final Piece

  I started on the project trying to do a person as my object while I was at home for Thanksgiving break. Although it looked okay, I wasn...