1. The problem I solved while creating my logo including my initials was how could I include my personality in my work with just using two letters.
1a. I communicated, in my work, that I am a student athlete alongside being a very simple person. I feel that I made them feel like not everything has to be super detailed and can be simplified and still be considered nice artwork. Alongside the feeling that I gave them, I think that most people seeing my logos could want to try out there initials for their own logo.
1b. I believe I reached exactly what I was striving for in my logo, which was be simple and myself in my work. This is something I try to show in almost all of my art and designs.
2. There are several things that catch my eye in the real world when it comes to design. One is the design of buildings. When I see in depth buildings with odd, yet aesthetic parts to the structure is most likely my favorite thing that I see on a day to day basis. Another is when I see rooms in an orderly manner and in such a nice fashion.
3. I design rooms, houses in games, and even plan out how my day will go. Almost everything we do in life is by design. Or we at least try to keep it that way. I make collaborations almost daily in design, as well. For example, I had to collaborate with my roommate to design how our dorm room would appear to others.
4. Critique a classmates initials.
No comments:
Post a Comment