Thursday, September 2, 2021

My Logos

For this particular logo, I wanted to show  a professional look while also being able to capture the fun side of my work. In order to do this, I made a real thin dark line while shading off of this line just tad. 
This is probably my favorite design of the 3, for it describes my lifestyle more than any of the others that I made. I put my initials on each side of the baseball, but again, kept it simple. 

In this logo I was going to do a simple design with no noise around any of it. But, I decided to leave the noise and it made a sort of cheetah print to the design that was extremely original.




  

1 comment:

  1. i. Has the logos present and visualized words, everything looks up to date and in detail.
    ii. For relationships, he incorporated designs that applied to his lifestyle by implicating his initials into a baseball. Also, showed how to implicate professional looks into designs.
    iii. Took his time and effort on his designs, they imply a ton of details.

    ReplyDelete

Progression and Final Piece

  I started on the project trying to do a person as my object while I was at home for Thanksgiving break. Although it looked okay, I wasn...